The Grand Lodge of Washington is committed to developing leaders from the ranks of our membership and enhancing the Masonic membership experience. As a result, the Grand Lodge offers numerous online and in person training opportunities throughout the year and across the state. Links for online classes can be found at https://wa.gvsoftware.com under My Portal / Seminars. You must be a member to sign in. Please check back often as class information will be regularly updated. Here is a list of upcoming online classes.
- Saturday January 23rd at 10:00 a.m.- Lodge Finances – RW Clint Brown
- Saturday February 20th at 10:00 a.m. – WM and Secretary Relationship – VWB David Colbeth
- Saturday March 20th from 10:00 a.m. – Ritual and Masonic Education – VWB Zane McCune
- Saturday April 17th at 10:00 a.m. – The Elephant in the Room – WB Ken Lane
- Saturday May 15th at 10:00 a.m. – Long Range Planning – VWB Larry Foley