NEW CANDIDATE EDUCATION PROGRAM
*The 2016 New Candidate Education Program (NCEP) can be downloaded from the Grand View Portal Forms Page or ordered by contacting the Grand Lodge Office.
All Lodges may elect officers anytime between the close of the Annual Communication and December 14. Installations must be completed not later than January 31. Proficiency is required to become an officer in the Lodge.
Election forms are due on December 20th. Please send in immediately after election, with Installation date noted.
Please contact the Seattle Masonic Service Bureau
Phone No. 206-937-1445
LODGE SUPPLY COMPANIES
These are companies we would recommend for aprons, secretary supplies, etc.:
- Spreen Fraternal Supply
- J.P. Luther Co.
- M.C. Fraternal Supply (formerly F.N. Kistner Co.)
GRAND LODGE NEWSLETTER & MASONIC TRIBUNE
The Grand Lodge Newsletter and the Masonic Tribune are sent to the Lodge Secretaries either in paper format or as a direct email.
Does the information go any further? Here are some ideas as to how to share the information with your Lodge and/or fellow Brethren:
- Lodge Bulletin Board: Print a copy of the newsletter and post it in Lodge.
- Forward the Email Newsletter: Click the forward option within your email application and forward to the desired recipients.
- Share the Online Location: Share where to find the Grand Lodge Newsletter & Masonic Tribune on the Grand Lodge Website (https://freemason-wa.org). No log-in required! Go to the News & Events tab and choose one of the below options from the drop down menu:
- Directly Subscribe to the Email Newsletter: Share that anyone can subscribe to the Grand Lodge Newsletter, which means it will be sent directly to the Brother’s email address each month. Just click the “subscribe to newsletter” button when viewing the Newsletter on the Grand Lodge Website. *a subscription to the Masonic Tribune is not available at this time.
- Lodge’s Website: Place a link for both the Grand Lodge Newsletter & Masonic Tribune on your Lodge’s website.
Remember, Brethren want and need to be informed.