164th Annual Communication
- On-Site Check-in: You will check in at your Lodge table. You must have a current 2021 dues card. Bring your apron if you desire. The Registrations check in hours are as follows:
Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – Noon
- Voting Attendees: Because of the limits on the number of attendees, only, the following Brothers will be entitled to register and vote:
- Only one Brother from each Chartered and duly constituted Lodge of this Jurisdiction may attend. This may be either the Worshipful Master or his proxy (must be a Master Mason who is member of the Lodge). The Worshipful Master or his proxy may carry proxies for the other two principal officers of the Lodge. The maximum number of votes for the Brother representing his Lodge shall be three (3). The proxies must be in writing, signed and presented to the Credentials Committee when you check in at the Annual Communication, and
- A Past Master of a Charter Lodge of this Grand Jurisdiction who is also:
- Current Elected, Appointed Grand Lodge Officer, District Deputies to the Grand Master, or
- A Past Grand Master of Washington.
- Lodging: Please note it is your responsibility to reserve lodging.