- September 2017 – Masonic Mobile Blood Bank
- August 2017
- July 2017 – Communicate to Educate
- June 2017 – 160th Annual Communication, June 9th – 10th, 2017
- May 2017 Special GM Edition – 4th Quarter
- May 2017 – Annual Communication Registration Now Open
- April 2017 – Annual Communication Registration Opening Soon – The Grand Lodge Messenger, April 2017 – Vol. 10
- March 2017 – Join us for Freemason’s Day on the Hill – The Grand Lodge Messenger – Vol. 9
- March 2017 Special GM Edition – 3rd Quarter
- February 2017 – The Grand Lodge Messenger – Join us in Pasco! – Vol. 8
- January 2017 – Happy New Year! The Grand Lodge Messenger – Vol. 7
- December 2016 – Happy Holidays! The Grand Lodge Messenger – Vol. 6
- December 2016 GM Edition – 2nd Quarter
- November 2016 – The Grand Lodge Messenger – Vol. 5
- October 2016 Special GM Edition – 1st Quarter
- October 2016 – The Grand Lodge Messenger – Vol. 4
- September 2016 – The Grand Lodge Messenger – Vol. 3
- August 2016 – The Grand Lodge Messenger – Vol. 2
- July 2016 – Our NEW Grand Lodge Newsletter
Sharing is Caring
Here are some ideas as to how to share The Grand Lodge Messenger Newsletter and the Masonic Tribune with your Lodge and/or fellow Brethren:
- Lodge Bulletin Board: Print a copy of the newsletter and post it in Lodge.
- Forward the Email Newsletter: Click the forward option within your email application and forward to the desired recipients.
- Share the Online Location: Share where to find the Grand Lodge Newsletter & Masonic Tribune on the Grand Lodge Website (https://freemason-wa.org). No log-in required! Go to the News & Events tab and choose one of the below options from the drop down menu:
- Directly Subscribe to the Email Newsletter: Share that anyone can subscribe to the Grand Lodge Newsletter, which means it will be sent directly to the Brother’s e-mail address each
month. Just click the “subscribe to newsletter” button when viewing the Newsletter on the Grand Lodge Website. *a subscription to the Masonic Tribune is not available at this time.
- Lodge’s Website: Place a link for both the Grand Lodge Newsletter & Masonic Tribune on your Lodge’s website.
Brethren want and need to be informed.